Franklin Education Connection
About Our Client
This non-profit organization supports innovative, creative and proven ways to promote learning in Franklin Community Schools in Central Indiana.
What They Needed
Franklin Education Connection needed a new website to secure donations and volunteers.
How We Helped
We worked with the group to create and organize the content and present a new website.
The site met the organization's goals of:
- featuring easy ways to donate and volunteer to the organization.
- promoting the Foundation and the Study Buddy program.
- making the site responsive, so it could be easily viewed on a computer, tablet or cell phone.
- engaging the user with lots of calls to action.
- having a secure, reliable Content Management System.
We also retooled the organization's logo.
What We Learned
This is a great example of how a non-profit organization tells its story more proactively and affordably.
Ready to get Started?
Let's Begin a Conversation.